Ive been trying to do some activites with Brooklyn since Im not working nearly as much as I have been.
We of course wrote a letter so Santa. Well, I wrote what she told me to write. She even signed it. This will definately be a keepsake. Her little imagination is awesome and the things she asked for are pretty hilarious.
The globs of goo on the paper are her attempt at decorating with glitter gel. I've also learned the proper way to spell pteranodon. Have you heard of Dinosaur Train? Brook loves the show and there is a family of pteranodon dinosaurs on it. It's pronounced ter-an-o-don. So BONUS points for me for even putting the 'P' infront of the 'T'!
We also did a project that I saw somewhere online. You cut up some chunks of hot dog (eww) and stick spaghetti noodles through them. Cook, and you have a fun dinner for the kiddos.
Brooklyn loved the project and gobbled it all down.
We also did a Ginger Bread house. Wow, talk about
Ill leave you with a picture of my lovebug. She can be such a little ham sometimes!!






No comments:
Post a Comment