Brooklyn is starting solids! EEEEE! What fun...not lol. The doctor thinks this may help since the food is thicker than formula, maybe help keep everything down.
Before Brooklyn was even a thought in my pretty little head, I always knew I was going to make her baby food. So now that she's eating solids, I can make it!!! I dont have pictures of the first foods I made, I wish I did. Everything she consumes, with the exception of formula (has to drink Enfamil AR, no way around that) is Organic. Rice cereal, veggies, fruits.....
Her first solid she ate, besides rice cereal, was organic bananas. I just mashed it up really good and put a bit in her rice cereal and she gulped that down =) Since then Ive made her sweet potatoes, butternut squash, and carrots. I got jarred organic prunes and jarred organic bananas for my mom when Brook is at her daycare. She has only had sweet potatoes, bananas, and prunes, and a few bites of peas.
Here are the peas I made her yesterday. I gave her a couple bites and she LOVED them! I put a spoonful on her tray so she could play while I made more peas. I think tomorrow we will start her on Butternut squash =) yum!!!
Today I wanted to take a few more Christmas pictures...so here they are!!!!

This is my favorite. Dale and Brook are sooo cute together. Dont let this picture fool you. It took about a bajillion 'STAYS!', 'SITS', "BROOK LOOK HERE', 'DALE, NO, STAY, DAAAALLLEE, COME BACK, SIT, NO DONT JUMP ON ME, UGGGGH I QUIT' lol it was tons of fun

No comments:
Post a Comment