Dear Brooklyn,
My sweet sweet Brooklyn. You are growing entirely too fast and Ive decided that you should slow it down a bit. You will be 4 months on saturday. You are doing so much already, I cannot believe it!
You are rolling over with ease. You basically roll over anytime we lay you on your back. Everytime I change you, you grab your toes and roll to one side. Its hilarious.
Speaking of toes. You have found these a few days ago. This is a cute new trick and I thoroughly enjoy this new found talent. However, the other day I witnessed you trying to consume your toes. They are not food sweetie, this is gross. You'll probably continue to chew on these toes and there is nothing I can do about it.
You have a beautiful singing voice. You sing every morning while your dad is taking a shower. Your dad puts you in the bouncy chair in the bathroom so mommy can get her sleep. Even though I try and sleep the shrieking sounds you make...oh I mean singing...keeps me up. Its very cute.
Your little giggle is something you started doing about 3-4 weeks ago. It makes me smile everytime. You especially giggle when I throw you in the air and do patty-cake. Yes, I throw you in the air often and you LOVE it.
About 2 weeks ago you developed the 'blowing bubbles' skill. You do it quit often. I especially LOVE it when you blow spit up bubbles. Nothing makes my day more than having spit up carefully splattered all over my hair, face, and shirt. Its a sweet gesture and I know you do this out of pure love =)
You are trying to sit up now too. You can sit up for a few seconds and then fall over. Im sure you'll be sitting on your own in a couple weeks.
You are also trying to crawl. Mobility is not something Im ready for! As for right now you roll and scoot to get to where you want. Its quite cute except now I actually have to vacuum our floors on a regular basis.
I just dont understand how you've grown so fast. Im a proud but sad mommy.
You started out at this....actually you are 2 days old in this picture.
I love you so much schnookie but have decided you need to slow down this whole growing thing.
Love,
Mommy


2 comments:
She is so beautiful Summer. What a blessing she must be. Girls are wonderful! I cannot wait to bring our forth into the world this April. Tessa just started walking after her first birthday and I swaer those little milestones get me excited every time for each and every one of our girls!
This is such a sweet post! She is so adorable and she has such a cute smile! :)
Post a Comment