Saturday, June 12, 2010

10 Months Old...wow

Im sorry, I've been MIA for while. Busy with work and Brook!

Well, Brook is in the double digits of months. 10 months old today! Wow! The time has SO flown by.
I cant believe its been 10 months already. I really cant. Soon I'm going to be planning a 1st birthday party! yikes!

Well here are Brooks list of accomplishments...a little achiever she is =)

♥ She is deffinately a mover and a shaker. She crawls super fast! Its crazy how fast someone can move on their hands and knees
♥ She has taken 4 or more steps on a couple occasions. Honestly, I could hold off. This is one of her last baby milestones...once she walks, noone will consider her a little bitty baby anymore..depressing
♥ She can talk quite a bit, she has a very good vocabulary actually. Some of the words I havent heard, Cara and Daisha have tho. Here is the list with their translations lol

1. Mama= mom
2. Dada= dad
3. Baba= bottle
4. Ny Ny= bedtime
5. Deee= deer
6. Daaah= Dog
7. Ada= Daisha
8. T T= Tyrel
8. Bo Bo= Bodean
9. Cawa= Cara (I think thats how Cara said she said it)
8. Baa= Bear

Im sure Im forgetting some...but there ya have it.

♥ She eats anything and everything we give her. She hasnt had baby food for a couple months.
♥ She LOVES riding on the quad. She cries if I walk by it with her and she doesnt get to ride it.
♥ She is a LOVER. She will give anyone opened mouth kisses whenever. She blows kisses like nobodys business. She puts her hand to her mouth and starts going 'mmmmmmmmmmmmm' and as the hand moves away she finishes with 'mmuuuuuuuaaaaahhhh'. It is VERY loud and can be quite embarrassing when we are in a quiet place ;)
♥ She has mastered the high five and now I am going to try to teach her thumbs up.


Ok, enough bragging from this mama! Here are some pictures from one month to 10...well 9 3/4's. I havent taken her 10 month picture yet. (Click on it and it'll get better)



 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

jill said...

happy ten months cutie pie! i love how you always have her all dolled up! and she can say a ton! corbin just grunts! haha
im loving the new layout too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails