Of pictures....
Ive been so busy and havent been able to post in a while. Here are some pictures to keep updated.
Kevin had a great Father's Day =) Brooklyn fingerpainted for him and then gave him a picture frame with a poem and her handprints. He loved it, I cried. Her tiny hands will never be this small again...makes me sad.
For dinner we had ribs, corn, and baked beans. Brook loved dinner, she loves any food lol
We started swimming lessons on monday. Its 5 days a week for 2 weeks. Brook loves it. I had my mom come yesterday and get some pictures.
There are like 6-8 babies, I havent really counted.
She loves sitting on the ledge and then jumping in, which she does do by herself. Of course my hands are there to catch her immediately but she loves it.
The 3 little chikas =) Brooklyn has 2 of the bestest friends a girl could ask for. Next to Brooklyn is Bella and her mommy, Ashley. Next to ashley is Sadie and her mommy, Heidi.
The girls doing the wall exercises. Brook is such a ham!
Trying to get the girls to look at the camera. We werent very successful lol.
When I float Brook around the pool she makes car noises, as if Im driving her around lol. She loves it. You can see her pursed lips and hear 'brrrrrrroooommmm'
She is so vocal now. She will try to say anything. I didnt even know she could say 'balloon' until yesterday. We were in safeway after her swim lessons. They always have balloons throughout the store for people to buy. As I was checking out she kept pointing and yelling 'BAAAAWOOOOO'. After like the 5th time she yelled it I decided to look up and see that she was pointing to the balloons and yelling 'Baawoooo'. It is crazy the things this girl learns!
Now here are some random pictures of my little monkey.
And Ill leave you with this picture lol.
Strike a pose Brooklyn!












2 comments:
Love all the pics especially the last one. Such a doll!
Adorable pictures!!! I love the one of her on the swing!!! She's so adorable! I hope to someday run into you guys just so I can see how big she's getting!!! Your talent with taking photos continue to amaze me! Keep it up! :)
Post a Comment