Now until 4/19 Tiny Prints has some awesome deals on Mother's Days cards!!
You can create a card for only 0.99 each when you use the code AFFMDAY. I ordered 3 and they all were regularly $3.99 each so it's a great deal!
They also ship to your house for free or to the recipients house for 0.44.
Also happening right now is a free 1 year greeting card membership. Its now thru 4/19. I signed up and you get 3 greeting cards for free. Plus right now the cost of membership for the year is free.
___________________________________________________________________________
Now to explain what happened to me using Tiny Prints.
I signed up for the 'Savvy sender' today. Basically you get the year's membership fee waived and you get 3 free cards. I picked out my 3 cards, went to pay, and was charged full price. I wasnt pleased. I jumped on their 'live chat' and explained my situation and they were so incredibly helpful! She not only refunded me the 3 cards but gave me 3 free cards on top of that!!!! How awesome!
We have two birthdays and 3 mothers day cards to get. So I ordered them all , FREE!, and still have one free one waiting to be used. Their customer service is great. Im very impressed.
No comments:
Post a Comment