Today I realized that working out is a must for me.
Ive been running but its been a week and a day since I last ran. I messed my ankle up and I thought it was healed. Last week I went for a 3 mile run and my ankle pain had returned. So Im taking two weeks off now. Next monday I fully intend on running 4 miles. Since I havent been able to run Ive been really depressed. I feel like if I cant run then Im useless.
Yes, I can do one of the many Jillian Michaels videos but I just feel like I should run. I need to run. I love running....ok I hate running while Im running but overall I do adore running.
Today I went for a walk with my sister in law. We walked four miles. I feel so great now! I have more energy and want to tackle the world. My ankle was tender but it feels basically fine.
Moral of the story, working out is essential for me to feel 'good'. Im going to try to do something everyday even though I cant run....yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment