I've been a busy little bee and fully neglecting my blog and my bloggy friends.
Honestly, I dont know why but I've been so uninterested in my blog. Like it's work to sign in. Just SIGN IN!
Im tired.
No. Im exhausted. I work a lot....therefore, signing into blogger seems like the worst thing in the world.
Forgive me please.
Onto some pictures =)
Luke and Star are getting married November 27th so I attempted to take their engagement pictures. Im no photographer but I think they turned out ok for a 'last minute' photo shoot.
And here is the love of my life =) Well, one of them. I need to take a family picture soon.
This isnt a real post, I know. I will post something soon.
Sorry guys.







3 comments:
FOr not being a "real post", I liked it :) I love that silhouette pic of the couple---AND your cutie, of course! :)
Love the last two pictures of your brother and soon to be sister! And of course that little girl and her curls! She is just a cutie!
Looking forward to your next post. :)
I love the pic of the lake in the background. And the "I love to giggle shirt" makes me smile! :o)
Post a Comment