Friday, October 15, 2010

My little pumpkin.

On Wednesday, Heidi and I brought the girls to Sauvie Island to go to the pumpkin patch. The girls had a blast!
Photo ops! lol

Doesnt she look so grown up? I think so...

She loved the animal barn. She is really into animals, it's cute.

Right once we walked onto the pumpkin patch, Brook was liking all the pumpkins. No clue why! I swear, we are not weirdos who randomly lick things.

Scouting some pumpkins.

Pumpkin Patching is some hard work.
Notice Sadie in the background. That is the best picture I could get of those two...They're such busy bodies and never let us get a picture of them.

Our final choice. Isnt it perfect?! And it was only $1 so I cant complain.

Brook just had to say goodbye to her pumpkins.

Now we are ready to go home.

Brook didnt fall asleep til like 15 minutes before we got home, which worked out perfectly because I was tired.

So there was our pumpkin patch adventure. I cant wait til next year!

8 comments:

Brittany said...

SOOOO FUNN!

I love it!

She is such a cutie pa tutie!

Amber said...

OMG what a doll! Hey, we could all stand to lick a pumpkin from time to time :) Cuuute!

WeeMasonMan's Mom said...

Awww, so cute!! I love the one where she is hugging the pumpkins goodbye!!

Vanessa said...

Haha the pumpkin licking, too cute!

Keli said...

aww love the pumpkin patch pics!

Jessica Marie said...

I love the picture of her licking the pumpkin! What a cutie! :)

A Compassionate Calling said...

Awww..she is too adorable! I wish I could find a place that had pumpkins for a $1!

Amber said...

Winner WInner Chicken Dinner!
Come and check out my post--you won!
Email me your address at life_onastick@yahoo.com

Congrats!

Related Posts with Thumbnails