Sunday, October 3, 2010

Exciting News!!

Im slacking in the blog world. I know. Im sorry.
I've been working a lot and trying to spend time with my baby girl in between my crazy work hours.

The other day at work my brother, Luke called me.

"Star's pregnant". (Star being his girlfriend)
I was shocked...considering he is 19 and she is 18. They are absolutely thrilled and therefore I am thrilled for them. And NOW, there will be a wedding. November 27th.
(ok that sounds bad. They are NOT getting married because of the baby. Theyve been talking about getting married for quite a while now)

Yep, they're getting married soon. Oh so soon. Im the maid of honor which is exciting but now I need to shed some poundage so I dont look like a blimp at the wedding.

Im so thrilled. My brother Buddy and his wife Andria are finding out what they're having on Friday Im so excited to be getting two nieces or nephews in 2011! =)

3 comments:

Jessica Marie said...

How exciting! Congrats! :)

Brittany said...

How very exciting! :) I love being an auntie!

Amber said...

Oooh yay! Congrats on babies AND bridesmaids! I'm a bridesmaid this weekend and my wish to lose serious poundage flopped royally. BOO!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails