Sunday, February 14, 2010

Brooklyn is 6 months old!

My baby girl is 6 months old! I cant believe how time flies!
A list of her accomplishments =)
♥ She sits up for LONG periods of time on her own
♥ She can get to a sitting position from a laying position unaided
♥ She army crawls, in a weird way, but she still does it! =)
♥ She says mama, dada, and baba. She says mama the most though lol
♥ She has TWO teeth!!!
♥ She gives the sweetest,wetest kisses ever
♥ She loves her walker, she walks forwards and backwards
Giving mama a wet kiss!
Look at those teeth!
Yeah she can be a little terd =)


I went to go check on her because she should have been sleeping. I knew she wasnt. So I grabbed the camera and went into her pitch black room. Turned the flash on and snapped a picture...this is what I got! lol....sleepy...yeah right =)


She seriously smiles like this ALL the time!

Going for a ride with mom
I love her so much! I cant wait to see what this next month she has in store for us!!!

2 comments:

Jessica Marie said...

Oh my goodness Summer...she's so stinking cute! I love her sweet smile!

PerfectlyHappy said...

what a doll face! My lil one is also 6 months old. Such fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails