Monday, February 8, 2010

I heart faces: We heart kisses =)

Here is my luv bug and I =) Back when she was 2 months old! We kiss her ohhhh 24/7 =)
I had to put my camera on timer lol. My husband hates taking pictures....so I have to do timer photo shoots lol. Lame I know. Not sure if that disqualifies me or not. But I love this picture of us =)
Head over to I heart faces to see more kisses.
MUUUAAAHH!!!!
.



7 comments:

Christine said...

I think it's a very sweet picture. I just love how she's kissing back. :)

Teapots & Robots said...

such a sweet pic!

Dea said...

adorable! Good job!

Unknown said...

Aw nothing better than sweet baby kisses :)
(and nothing wrong with self timers either!)

Dianna@KennedyAdventures said...

Baby kisses are the BEST! Stopping by from I heart faces ....

Susanne said...

Awwww, so cute!!!

Becky said...

There is nothing like sweet baby kisses!

Related Posts with Thumbnails