Ugh, Im tired.
I got off work at 4 am. Woke up at 930 am.
Today when I woke up, Brook and I quickly got ready for our swimming/doctor filled day. Let me tell you, getting yourself ready and a baby ready to swim all by yourself is not an easy task! lol. But we managed =)
We got ourselves ready and stepped into the pool. Brook immediately LOVED it. She was smiling and splashing other kids who were swimming. It was so cute! We swam for about 30-45 minutes then had to get ready to cross the street and go to our doctor appointment.
Getting dressed after swimming with a baby is even more difficult than getting ready for swimming!
I had to quickly wash her, dry her, dress her. Then dry and dress myself. Notice there was no washing of me. Thats right. I didnt have time. So I walked into the doctor appointment reeeeeeeking like chlorine lol. Oh well! We had so much fun. We are deffinately doing this again tomorrow =)
Here was Brook after swimming. The picture is blurry but thats ok. You can still see her cuteness!
We finally made our way across the street to the doctors. Brooklyn weighs 15 lbs 7 oz's. She is in the 45th percentile for weight. She is 26 1/2 inches long. That is 75th percentile for height. Skinny and tall like daddy =) She also had to get her shots....poor kid. I hate shots. I cant even look, I get sick.
Here was brook before the doctor came in. I swear, you can see the fear in her eyes. =( She knew what was coming.
Do they make baby bras?! I might need to invest in one! lol


No comments:
Post a Comment