It has been a long time since I've posted something on here. Well,
WE GOT A PUPPY!!!!
Her name is Jade and she is adorable! She is 7 weeks old. A lab and springer mix but she looks just like a chocolate lab.
WE GOT A PUPPY!!!!
Her name is Jade and she is adorable! She is 7 weeks old. A lab and springer mix but she looks just like a chocolate lab.
She is so sweet. She does however LOVE chewing on anything and everything, so we need to break that habit. She is also in the process of potty training, any tips, feel free to let me know!!!!
Here she is
Brook and Jade

All 3 of my babies =) I love how Jade blends in with the carpet. Oh and ignore the christmas pillows. I still have a few decorations I havent put up!! haha embarassing I know.....

And lets not forget about DALE!!!
Dalers and Jade are getting along great! They play with eachother 24/7. He loves having a little doggie to pick on haha

2 comments:
Jade is a cutie! Kev just loves her...you guys have him thinking about puppies! I told him a newborn will be enough responsibility for awhile...=)
Such a cute puppy! I love the pic of all 3 of your babies sleeping! Very sweet! We are looking into having a dog of our own. Can't wait! They seem so much fun! :)
Post a Comment