Brooklyn is in the 'yelling at mama' stage right now. Not an anger yell, a playful yell.
Today before I hopped in the shower for work, I was picking on my husband. I was throwing all Brooks balls on him while he was trying to watch tv and attacking him. He said 'Just wait til you get in the shower!'.
I was thinking, flippin' great! So I locked the door. While I was showering I could hear Kev pounding on the door with one of Brooks squeaky toys and yelling he was going to get me. Brook was pounding her little fists on the door and yelling "GAH GLO GLEE BAH MAMA!!!!". I about died of laughter there in the shower. She did it about 5 more times while I was showering, it was adorable.
She is so cute =)
Sorry Ive been MIA for the last few days. I feel like Im getting sick and have been super sleepy lately. Im exhausted....I'll get around to catching up on everyones blogs, I promise!
3 comments:
Awwww, that is really cute and funny! :)
Love it! Totally have a kid in the yelling stage right now. *Most* of the time, I love it. :)
haha! this post totally made me smile! i could picture ryan and corbin doing the same thing! :)
Post a Comment