Friday, July 16, 2010

♥ Best Friends ♥

I have some of the greatest friends.

Ashley and Heidi, sure Ive always been 'friends' with them. They are great girls and we've always known eachother. However, now that we have our girls, we actually hang out, and I just adore these ladies =) They are so sweet and I can always count on some type of play date.

Bella is Ashley's daughter, she is about 3 months older than Brook. Sadie, Heidi's daughter is 5 days older than Brook. Our girls really do love eachother and they actually, for the most part, play very well together. Sometimes they like to steal eachothers' toys =)

Since I'm such a FABULOUS friend, on wednesday Ashley and I brought the girls to the beach. Ashley needs sand for Bella's sand box so I went to help her. She cant exactly lift 4 40lb buckets of sand considering she is like 32 weeks pregnant. (I have since learned from Heidi that is may be illegal to 'steal' sand from the beach, so dont do it! lol)

After we filled the buckets we let the girls have some fun. They loved it. Except, Brook refused to walk on the sand??? Maybe the texture? Who knows.

Here are some pictures from the beach. Notice the sand all over Bella, including her face ;) She thinks sand is mighty tasty.













































































On Thursday we went over to Heidi's for a quick play date. Bella sort of had a melt down from not napping so it was abruptly ended lol. Here are a couple pictures of my little monkey.



















2 comments:

Amanda @ My Everyday said...

Too cute!! I'm looking forward to my girly having lots of hair!

Keli said...

great photos!

Related Posts with Thumbnails