I wish I could run early in the morning. Like at 5 or 6 ish. Before Brook is up and before Kev leaves for work.
Yesterday I set my alarm for 545 am and I thought I was dying just walking to turn the alarm off!
I wish I had someone I could run with. That would make me accountable.
So what do you do for motivation?? I need motivation like crazy.
I didnt run yesterday. I worked from 8am to 6pm then went directly to a 'Welcome Home' party for our friend Mike. He just got back from Afghanistan. It was nice to see him and everyone else I havent seen in a while.
I woke up today dreading the fact that I should really run. I grabbed Jade and started to run. I kid you not, a minute into the run, I was done.
I just didnt feel like running. Totally NOT a good sign.
So tonight after work, Im going to run. Im going to use the fire departments tredmill so that way I dont have to go home and wake up Kev and the baby by my stomping on the tredmill lol.
Wish me motivational luck!! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment