Friday, July 30, 2010

Shoot & Play

On Tuesday I attempted to do a quick 'First Birthday' photo shoot. Yay...taking pictures of a highly curious, walking, barely look at you, nearly one year old is VERY difficult. Nearly impossible. Here are the pictures I did manage.
(Click on the pictures and they'll get bigger)
We went down to the tracks. The rocks were very entertaining apparently, I couldn't get her to look at me but once.

We tried to do a cake smash photo shoot.


We even went and visited daddy in her tutu. She went for a ride and LOVED it. If you look in the right picture, she was waving and smiling huge. She loved it.


On Wednesday, we went to the Port of Play in Astoria. Brook LOOOOOOVED this place. Click here to check it out. I highly recommend this place. The girls had a blast!!! I want to get their package. Its $30 for 12 visits, which is very cheap. I really cant wait to take her again.

3 comments:

Laura @ The Things I Said I'd Never Do said...

How cute! I love the tutu!

Jessica Marie said...

1 already? What a lovely photo shoot! She's so adorable!!!

Care said...

super cute!! I agree 1 year olds are TOUGH!

Related Posts with Thumbnails