Saturday, July 17, 2010

Yesterday.

Work. Run. Shower. Cook. Clean. Family. Sleep

I worked yesterday from 4am to 3pm. Blah, such a LOOOONG day.

After work I went and picked up Brooklyn and visited for a bit. I then went home and ran....yep. I was exhausted but running takes priority.

So I put Brook in her play pen and jogged on the tredmill. She actually did great, didnt have a melt down until I was at 2.25 miles. I think for just starting to run on Monday, so what 5 days ago?? Im at 2.25 miles and could've gone longer, THATS PRETTY GOOD!!!

I do have a blister. My shoes are basically the worst. I have no running shoes. I have some lame Nike Shox and those suckers gave me my new friend, I call him Steve. Steve the blister. Im sure steve will have sooo many more blisters to play with on my running journey.

After the run, I took a shower and started dinner. I made the most AAAAMMMMMAZING dinner. I highly recommend this recipe. Its Chicken and Peaches by Miss Rachel Ray. And surprisingly enough, its not that fatty. I made some green beans and potatoes with it. Rachel Ray suggests bacon and cheese bicuits and some other fatty type of potato recipe. No thanks lol

After dinner Kev, Brook, and I played. Had some good belly laughs then went for a quad ride across the street to look at the new house being built. By the time we were done with that, it was 8 pm and Brooks bedtime. So I put Brook to bed. Cleaned the house. Then went to bed.

Such a busy little bee I was yesterday....

1 comment:

A Compassionate Calling said...

Sounds like my life.

Sleep. Work-out. Work. Clean. Cook. Family.

Good work balancing it all!

http://christyshappyplaceblog.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails