=)
So there is my smiley face sticker for the week...or 5 days, whatever lol
I havent weighed myself, or even taken measurments. I dont want to do this. I'll keep track by pant sizes. I have a general idea of how much I weigh. I also took before pictures, if there is significant difference, I will post these at the end of the challenge =)
I think Ive done pretty good so far! Ive really watched what I eat. I have failed to write everything down but Im going to work on it. I made a yummy split pea soup and have been eating that for lunch. Ive also been eating cheerios or special k in the mornings with 2 table spoons of ground flax seed on top. Ive eaten a salad everyday with the exception of yesterday.
Ive drank TONS of water. The only problem is, if Im at work, I drink water non stop. Of Im at home, Ill maybe drink 8 oz's a day! I simply forget, so I need to work on that too.
I have not worked out. Basically because Ive been getting off work at 4 am and then have to be back at work at 6 pm. Kind of difficult with the baby and that work schedule. Things with the whole work schedule should be gettting better tho....i hope lol
I got food poisoning on sunday...my one day off. It was like KARMA! I ate a costco polish dog, which we all know I shouldnt eat because of the diet. Well, guess what happened?! My husband and I both got food poisoning! yuck! worse thing ever! And is it bad, that in the mist of this nastyness, I was kind of excited?! ahaha excited that Im losing weight from this horrible food poisoning. lol find the good in all situations, right?! There was my good =)
Ive also decided that Im going to run the great columbia crossing in october. Its 6 miles. Thats my long term goal. I wanted to run it this last year but little Brooklyn made her appearance and made that impossible. This year I have to run it because in October 2011, I will hopefully be pregnant or trying! eeeeeee!! excited already! =)
Hope everyone else is doing great!!!!!
If any of you want to add me on facebook, http://www.facebook.com/people/Summer-Newberry-Bartlett/51700362.
1 comment:
6 miles!! oh my! get it girl! goodluck to u! hope your feeling better now.
Post a Comment