Monday, January 25, 2010

I Heart Faces: Texture!!!



This was my first time ever using texture. I googled a ton trying to figure out how to do it on picnik and finally figured it out. I know Im not going to even make the winners this week, but it was fun to learn and have a finished product.


Hope you all like it!




6 comments:

Marla said...

She's adorable. :)

http://asthefarmturns.wordpress.com/

Samantha said...

I LOVE this picture! I Think it's perfect, she is just adorable!

I have no idea how to use texture, I don't even know what that means, but I think it looks great :)

Tutus N' Trucks said...

Thanks you guys! =)
Samantha I had NO idea what texture was until I started participating in i heart faces. I had to learn to compete this week...so I did =) Im glad you like it!

Savi said...

The picture is so cute! I love her dress and the red on green!

A Nerd and A Free Spirit said...

SOOO cute and what a cute headband!!!

~Kathryn

Jessica Marie said...

Ok...how did you do this Texture on picnik? I can't figure it out! HELP!!! Thanks! Such a cute photo! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails