Im sad to say, working out hasnt been going to well.
I worked out for 4 days straight when, I got a certain visit. You know what Im talking about ;) I completely lost all motivation. I just wanted to lounge around and consume any and ALL food lol. I tried really hard to eat stuff that wouldnt come back to haunt me too bad. My only weekness Im ashamed of...candy corn. YES! candy corn. Im addicted, Ill admit it.
I was really bummed. I weighed myself on thursday and had only lost like 2 pounds. I felt that I was eating so much better and working out alot, I should have lost more. But I weighed myself right before I got the dreaded visit...so Im hoping I was bloated lol
Yes I do snack. I snack probably too much.
I work 10 hours a day sitting on my toosh (btw if you know any exercises to do while sitting down, please pass them on =))
I get bored so I want to munch. I keep a water bottle at my side the whole shift so I consume HUGE amounts of water.
What are my regular snacks???
*Fiber One bar
*String Cheese
*Low fat banana cream pie yoplait yogurt
*Kashi cereal bars
*Sugar free/fat free pudding
*Any and all fruit
*100 calorie kettle corn or popcorn
I cant wait til February 12th, Brooklyn will be 6 months and she can go to my gym daycare. Which Im ok with due to the fact that I can look out the window while working out and see Brookie in the daycare area.
How is everyone else doing?!
5 comments:
Hey, 2lbs is great for one week! You are doing great, keep it up!
2 pounds is fantastic! My visitor showed up on Friday too. How rude. All I want to do is take a hot bath and eat chocolate and salty stuff!
You're doing great.
Fiber One bars... SO dangerous for me. I love those things!
2lbs is a huge loss for one week, your doing great.
The exercise I like to do while I am sitting at my desk is kegels. I also have a set of 5lb weights that I do an occasional set of crunches and triceps extensions with.
2lbs is wonderful, especially considering we usually tend to put on 5-10lbs in "bloat" around that time!
you are doing great!!!!
Post a Comment