Monday, January 4, 2010

Not Me Monday!!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I am so not sitting on the couch at 10:24 pm wearing my pjs. My husband and I both did not get food poisoning from the costco dogs we did not eat yesterday. I didnt take the baby over to my moms at 630 am because I was not too grumpy and sick to take care of her. I came home and we deffinately would never sleep until 12:30 pm. So we did not do that =) My husband and I didnt call in sick for work either.

On a not so gross note, I deffinately would never sit back and watch my dog lick up my daughters spit up on the floor. I would never be so lazy to allow that.

I also didnt fill the dishwasher yesterday, and did not have another load of dishes waiting in the sink. I didnt work a bazillion hours this week so dishes were not put on the back burner. Literally haha

Unfortunately, I did not put my daughter in her crib everyday this week and she did not fall right to sleep without shedding a single tear. (do not insert happy dance here hehe) Nearly 5 months old, not quite the accomplisment.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails