I went to the gym today. Well, the aquatic center. Since I work for the police department I get to work out for free! Yes free! They provide child care too. Its 1.50 for a half hour. Maximum 2 hours. So I lug Brooklyn all the way to town (10-15 min drive) to work out and then find out....she is 3 weeks too young for their daycare! ugh! She is basically six months. No where in the brochure or on their website was there an age limit listed, so needless to say, I was a little peeved. Oh well.....guess I'll have to wait a few more weeks before I can work out there.
I was bummed. But instead of turning around and pouting as I drove home I went across the street and walked the riverwalk. I walked for an hour and 15 mins. Pretty good =) Brook slept most of it while I chit chatted on the phone with my best pal Ashlee. Im sure she didnt mind how winded I was trying to talk lol. Here is Brook when we got there. Isnt she just the sweetest thing ever?!!!???
I was bummed. But instead of turning around and pouting as I drove home I went across the street and walked the riverwalk. I walked for an hour and 15 mins. Pretty good =) Brook slept most of it while I chit chatted on the phone with my best pal Ashlee. Im sure she didnt mind how winded I was trying to talk lol. Here is Brook when we got there. Isnt she just the sweetest thing ever?!!!???
After my walk I went home, put Brook down for a nap and cleaned the whole flippin' house. After she woke up we were pretty bored so we did a quick photo shoot haha....we do these often =)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this dress! I got it from one of my ex's sister-in-law, Becky. If that makes sense. She sent me a HUGE box of clothes (I actually received 2 HUGE boxes of clothes from her). The box had about a billion cute dresses! So I decided to throw this one on Brook and snap some photos.
This is another dress from Becky =) No lie, Brooklyn smiles like this 95% of the day. She is SO happy. Probably because we shower her with kisses, hugs, and loves all day long lolNotice her adorable little painted toe nails?!




No comments:
Post a Comment