Im not gonna lie. I get sick of bending over the side of the tub to wash this little one....and with the ENORMOUS amount of blow out diapers we've been having, bath time is a little more frequent. So I threw her in the sink today. It is SO much easier! Why have I never thought of this?!?!?!
Also, her bath toys...not interesting to her. A medicine dropper and the sprayer are apparently the coolest things ever lol.
I quickly learned that her smooth baby's bottom doesnt do well in the sink. Its just too slick, so I put a wash cloth down for her to sit on and waa laa (I know Im not spelling this right lol) she stayed up just fine.


She is so happy =) I just want to SQUEEZE her!


What do you do for bath time? Bath tub? Sink? An infant tub? Sponge bath?
No comments:
Post a Comment