That's right....my monkey is 8 months old.
Where did time go?! I mean seriously! Brook is 8 months old and Sabrina is due to have baby Mason in a few weeks! Time has just flown by!
Here is my big/little 8 month old today.
List of accomplistments:
♥ Pulls herself up on anything and anyone
♥ Walks along the furniture...she is still a litte wobbly but getting the hang of it daily
♥ Can stand alone for quite a while. One time she was standing without hanging on to anything and I seriously dont think she even knows what she is doing?! lol
♥ Say mama, dada, baba and I promise she says 'HI!' but wont do it on demand lol
♥ She basically only eats what we eat, but chopped up into smaller pieces. I cant remember the last jar of baby food I bought.
♥ Her spit up has gotten SO much better!
K done bragging lol

No comments:
Post a Comment