Saturday, April 17, 2010

Uncle Brent.

One of my baby brothers.
Brent.
He is 10 years old and in the 4th grade. He ADORES Brook.
His school had conferences so he came over and hung out on Thursday and Friday.

Thursday was pretty boring for him. It was my first day off so I had tons of errands....more on that later hehe
They are so cute! Dont they look alike too?!!

Brent and Brook at Pier 11. She wouldnt look at me....

My little Stud Muffin =)
So about those errands. One big one was......getting my hair cut! Yes I chopped off about 8-9 inches and it feels great! If I would have cut 10 then I couldve donated my hair but I would have been in a long, deep depression if I wouldve had that short of hair.
So here it is!



On Friday we went swimming at the aquatic center then went to eat lunch at a restaurant Brent had never been too. We then went and got ice cream and walked on the riverwalk. It was such a nice day!

Before we left we took a picture of Brookie standing by herself! =)
(Sorry I had to crop out my dirty house)

She is deffinately growing up. She doesnt stand too long. Just enough to get a picture then she plops down on her toosh. She is still learning and gaining the confidence to stand up more and balance properly.
She will be walking soon....yikes!

1 comment:

Jessica Marie said...

She's already standing? Wow...where does the time go! She is so cute! Love her cute piggy jammies. I want to steal them and wear them myself! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails