Saturday, April 24, 2010

GET IN MY BELLY!

Brooklyn is an eater.
She can eat anything and everything and not gain a pound. Lucky.....
So I thought Id throw up some eating pictures.
The other night we had Sabrina come over for dinner. I made some yummy manicotti, cesear salad, and garlic bread. Brook LOVED it!
Here is her manicotti face =)



Yesterday morning she had some wheat english muffins. Doesnt she look so grown up eating them =(

And last night....Brook had some chicken, noodles, and pears for dinner. I made Kev and I some sugar free pudding for dessert and gave Brook a spoonful. You can easily see that basically none entered her body lol

Then we had to take a bath =)

Speaking of eating....Brook is getting more teeth.
She is in pain. She is getting 4 all at the same time. All top 4.
She has three poked out but the left eye tooth is nearly there. I feel so bad for the poor kid.
We have used teething tablets, baby orajel, and these next two remedies......

cold, wet rag. Which she seemed to like for two whole seconds....

And frozen otter pops. She loved them! Probably because you can breath on them and theyre not frozen anymore, more like a cold mush. She loved chewing on them. I was shocked that her sharp little bottom teeth didnt pierce the wrapping...I was fully expecting her to be covered in blue stickyness.

I guess for now the otter pops will help with her teething. They have my vote =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE! the pudding pics!!

Cindy @ This Adventure, Our Life said...

Soo adorable, I love when they get all messy!!

Jessica Marie said...

Holy cow...that girl is MESSY! Hahahaha...love it! She'so adorable!

Ingrid said...

OMG! She loves to eat, lol! Messy babies are the best :-).

Related Posts with Thumbnails