The other day I got the chance to babysit little Miss Kaydence. She is such a sweet baby so I couldnt pass up the chance. Actually, she was supposed to be babysat by someone else but she had to cancel last minute because she was sick. So I got to take care of her.
She is seriously SO sweet and easy. She is so much more laid back than Brook lol. It was such a change! While I was making dinner she sat in the swing and just watched me and Brook. Brook was in her walker and was trying to get to Kaydence to play with her lol. Kaydence was on the carpet so Brook's walker couldnt get to her...I thought Brook was going to have a stroke trying so hard lol.
Here is the cutie.
Brook just loved having someone to play with. Kaydence played in Brooks jumperoo and loved it. She really loved the lights and Brook really enjoyed showing her the lights. They both really are sweet together.
We have this little portable swing that Brook used to use every once in a while. I let Kaydence swing in it. While I was feeding Kaydence, Brook thought it would be fun to swing in it. Except she was swinging like a 'normal' baby. She sat straight up, like it was a swing...hanging onto the bars and giggling. It was so cute!
UGH she looks so dirty in this picture lol. I swear she gets baths daily! =)
She loves hanging upside down
So Kev says no more kids for a while haha
Kaydence was great, dont get me wrong. But Kev realizes having two kids close in age is not something he is ready for lol. Thats fine with me! haha
By the way, Brook was Born in August and Kaydence was born in December.....so they are not super close in age but close enough.
The girls and me.
I really enjoyed babysitting Kaydence and having a friend over for Brook. Their interactions are so amazing for such a young age. People probably think me and my friends are ridiculous for our constant play dates but it is so important to us. Our girls are closer, we are closer.
I mean Ive always known Heidi and Ashley, but we've never been 'close'. Since our playdates, Ive gained two GREAT friends, and I just love them!
Anyways, that was off topic. lol






No comments:
Post a Comment