Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Eggs

On Thursday I had my friend Rachel drop off her two girls to help me and Brook decorate some Easter Eggs. =)
These girls are by far two of my favorite girlies in the world!. They are so well behaved and I just LOVE them. I made them each a little Easter basket and Emily spotted them almost immediately. lol.
Here they are before we colored the eggs. Yes, I did it on my kitchen floor. I figured it would be an easier cleanup and it deffinately was!



Beth

Emily

Brook really wanted to color eggs but I wouldnt let her. She just wanted to dunk her hand in the dye lol.

Emily LOVES the fact that I let her pick up Brook. She is very careful with her so I trust her. (Plus its not a very far fall if she were to drop her lol)

Beth showing Brook her book.

Emily loves to play the mommy/teacher role.


They all play so great together. I just adore these girls.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails