So its carseat shopping time!
I probably wont buy these for another couple months. We want to save money since we are re-doing the outside of the house so carseats will have to be put on hold =(
This is the one I want for my car. Its the nicer of the two because my car is the car that we take everywhere. Also it converts to just a booster seat when she doesnt need a carseat anymore which I love!
Its called the Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat - Rachel
On Target its $155.99, which I think is very reasonable.
This is the carseat I want to get for Kevs truck. Its not super fancy but it'll do the job. I want to get two carseats because Im SO sick of lugging carseats in and out of the cars lol. Especially when we go to drop Brook off at the babysitters, I hate lugging the carseat around.
This one is called Evenflo - Tribute Convertible Baby Car Seat, Kristy and its only like 60 buckaroo's! Very cheap.
And I might just buy a 3rd carseat to leave at her babysitter's house. Its like 40 something, so that way she'll have this for a long time and Cara and Daisha wont have to worry about not having a carseat.
So these are the carseats I will be getting for brook at somepoint in our busy life.
Just thought Id share.



1 comment:
We have the first car seat for Cara, and I really like it. It's sturdy and easy to clean.
We have it in black, not pink.
Jody Stephens
Post a Comment