Its snowing!!!!
On the mountain that is.....so Kev and I thought we'd take Brook up to see the snow.
I made this hat for Brook today. I absolutely LOVE it. I love the camo and pink and I love love love the floppyness of the flower!
Waiting for daddy to get ready for the snow
Daddy and Brookie in the snow. She wouldnt look at me =)
Going for a walk with daddy
Mommy and Brook. Yes this is a huge, puffy, camo snow suit. I love it! My parents got it for me about 3 or 4 years ago for Christmas...actually the same Christmas Kev proposed =)
Loved the snow
Trying to crawl in the snow. She couldnt understand why she kept sinking into the ground lol
The Bartlett Family.
Hope you enjoyed our snow pictures! =)








1 comment:
OMG...such cute cute cute pictures Summer! Looks like you guys, especially Brook had a blast! I love the hat too! You did a lovely job on it and you are very talented!
Post a Comment