Brooklyn is 15 months old today. Geesh =(
She is quite the miss smartie pants. She can say atleast 30 different words. She can sign like 5 or 6 words (not much lol). She knows alot of her body parts. She knows the sounds of duck, cow, dog, cat, and I think that's it...
She has quite the attitude! She has been throwing some awesome fits lately. She wants to be just like mommy. She follows me around and wants to do everything I do. Actually, she seasoned our burger last night. She added the minced garlic, minced onion, pepper, and salt like an old pro.
She is wearing 12 months clothes and most of the jeans are too big in the waist. She is a skinny minnie. She just got into size 5 shoes.
She is difinately wanting to be introduced to the toilet. She prefers no diaper and wants to sit on the toilet. She also knows how to wipe herself on the toilet...its really cute =) I think January is when we will introduce the potty regularly. I think she will be a quick potty trainer.
I ADORE this little girl. Here are some recent pictures, and I even included a video at the end.
Brook and Bella sharing, for once...
Watching some Yo Gabba Gabba
Dur!
Love Bug!
And here is Brook dancing to Yo gabba gabba again. haha





5 comments:
Aidyn says "I liked-ed that! It was SUPER cute! She did a GOOOOD job!"
lol :)
He took the words right out of my mouth!
I love how her her long curly hair is getting! So adorable!!!
Thanks for coming over and following! She is adorable. My 3 year old is a Gabba fanatic. I just posted a review with her singing to Gabba on her MP3 player(kids) it's adorable. Can't wait to follow along more.
Tooo cute! I love the curly hair =)
Thanks for stopping by Pink Dandy Chatter Sunday Blog Hop! Following you...
http://pinkdandychatter.com
such a smarty pants! i love her cheeeeeese pictures! i cant believe corbin will be fifteen months in FOUR days!
Post a Comment