I havent blogged in a long time. Im sorry.
Tonight as I was 'googling' a nice lovey dovey bible verse to send to my husband via text, I decided to check my facebook. I read something and immediately felt like I was kicked in the gut....
Ive been following this story from the very first day. Long story short. Megan, a beautiful girl went into labor about 4 months ago. They did lab work before she was all hooked up for the long haul of labor and saw that her white blood cell count was up extremely high. She delivered a gorgeous little girl named Rylee. Immediately after, Mean was rushed to their cancer center and they determined she had Leukemia (or however you spell it....Im too sad to look it up).
After a 4 month fight, Megan lost her battle about 45 minutes ago. Im crushed.
Ive been praying for this family and was hoping for a miracle...they deffinately needed a miracle, she was very sick.
Here husband Ryan created this website to keep family and friends updated on Megan and even posted some adorable pictures of baby Rylee.
http://meg.creatingyourhappiness.com/
Please pray for the family....
2 comments:
Prayers to Megan's family. That is incredibly heartbreaking :(
PS I DID NOT forget about you as the giveaway winner! I have been going nonstop and haven't had a chance to go to the post office...but....it's on my agenda for tomorrow when I have my vehicle with me over lunch hour (yay!). Big apologies for taking soooo long!! I hate having work/school/travel every day of my life!
i will for sure pray for their family. although i dont know if i am brave enough to click on that link!
Post a Comment