Thursday, November 11, 2010

We are going to go see Yoooo Gabba Gabba!

Yep, Sunday we will be making the trek to Portland to go see Yo gabba gabba. VIP style too!! and the best part of all For Free!!!

So here's the story. I 'like' Yo gabba gabba on facebook. They are having a contest where you film your kid doing a 'cool trick' and the video with the votes will win 4 VIP tickets to Yo gabba gabba live for the city they reside in.

Weeeeelll. Brook won for Portland! Woo hoo!!!

All it was was a video of Brook barking like a dog, because well, at 12 months...that is a pretty cool trick!! So now we will get 4 VIP seats to the show and then we are going to the after party where Brook will get to meet, yes meet, the whole Gabba Gang.

How flippin' cool is that?! I am thrilled! Brook is going to flip out when she sees them walking onto the stage let alone meet them!! =)

I just thought I'd share my excitement with you!!

Now, Ill leave you with a video of Brooklyn dancing to Yo gabba gabba's song 'Wiggle wiggle wiggle, go!'

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh. My. God. That is the coolest thing in the whole wide world, and I do not think I am being overly dramatic! LOVE it. Please give DJ Lance a kiss for me. Seriously.

Court J said...

I legitimately am jealous! I love Yo Gabba Gabba. The girl I nanny & I were suppose to go. But then I had school... So I couldn't. It sounds like it will be a fun time!

Anonymous said...

We saw the show in September it was amazing. Zoe cried though, because they were all too big lol. Enjoy the show and congrats for winning.

Hanna said...

Hi. I am your newest follower from the weekend blog hop. I'm now following you on google and twitter:) Lovely blog:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

Make sure you check out my giveaways. EVerything is handmade and would be great stuff for your daughter

Related Posts with Thumbnails