Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Negative people

Make me want to punch them in the face =) Ok, Im not a super positive Pete but gaeeeze, some people are so negative and depressing.

My example.
I was thrilled to take Brook to Yo gabba gabba live last sunday. Why?
1. Because my daughter loves the show like mom a fat kid loves cake.
2. Because it's a postive show with some great lessons. Yes a little creepy and people on acid must LOVE the show...but, other than that, it's a good show.

Do I like the show?
Sure. I guess. Obviously I wouldnt even know the show existed but now, I have a kid. I mean, I only watch the show when Brook is with me. I promise.

Anyways,I had so many people say some really negative things. Like 'Oh she will never remember that concert' or 'you seem more excited than her' or 'That show is stupid, why would you go?'
Ok, lets clear some things up here. Brook will not remember the show. DUH! She is 15 months. But we have pictures and I have the memory. She had a blast in the moment and that is all that matters. So psssshh..
Ok, again DUH I was more excited than her because she didnt know what was going on until we got there.

Honestly, it really bothered me that some people were so negative about the whole thing. I was excited to share a special moment with my daughter. Dont knock it til you try it people.

I will PROUDLY sing Yo Gabba Gabba songs until I lose my voice if that's what makes my kid happy.

(Me with Brookie aka Muno and Heidi with Sadie)

1 comment:

DIAPERS in the DESERT said...

Don't let the negative comments ruin your wonderful memory. Plus, if we did everything with our kids only so they would remember...I doubt if we would ever have play dates or go to the park. Plus, I am jealous your daughter Loves YoGabaGaba, mine LOVES BARNEY... although if they still had shows like this for Barney, you bet I would be SUPER excited weeks before and after!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails