Thanks to my wonderful 15 month old, gahhhh 6 am.
{two} do you have a go-to song for karaoke?
Honestly, Ive never done karaoke. Any song would do though. I sound amazing in the car ;)
{three} if you could only see black and white except for one color, what color would you choose to see?
I would want to see the color pink. It's my favorite color!
{four} what color best matches your personality?
HA probably brown. Im pretty boring.
{five} if you could choose one meal to cook better than anyone else, what would it be?
I want to cook Manicotti better than anyone. Not to be uber depressing, but my best friend that died a couple years ago, manicotti was her favorite. I love eating it now =)
{six} how many keys do you have on your key ring?
5 or 6...No clue what they are all for!
{seven} do you give your pets birthday/christmas gifts?
Um YES! We even throw birthday parties for them. They are part of the family after all.
{eight} when your plate has different foods on it, do you mix or not?
Im a huge mixer. I love mixing everything....
{nine} if you could hire someone to do one thing for you all the time, what would it be?
CLEAN! My life would be complete with a maid!
{ten} when flying, do you prefer the window or aisle seat?
It doesnt matter. My eyes are ususally closed while Im praying for the plane to not crash. Im a big wuss on planes. The slightest bit of turbulance and I throw a massive hiss fit, explaining to my husband that the plan is going down.

No comments:
Post a Comment