It has been rather snowy in Knappa. We never get snow, let alone, in November. Brook loves it though, so I guess Ill put up with it ;)
Kevin's sister, her husband and their two girls are down from North Dakota for the holidays, well and to hunt. Caleb got a tag for our second season elk, so Kev and Caleb have been hunting all day everyday. They really want to get Caleb an elk to bring back to North Dakota.
Kev and I actually had a great deer season. We both got a buck so our freezer is packed...plus some of Kev's dads elk he got last week. =) Kev was just hoping the good luck would continue on into Calebs hunts. We will see!
Anyways, Brook and I went and played in the tiny bit of snow infront of our house while Kev was out hunting.
And just a cute picture of Brook and Kev =)


No comments:
Post a Comment