So since I havent blogged that much, I figured I catch up on some pictures and such.
Morning Smiles



We often smother her with millions of kisses every 2 seconds, so we think the kisses might be to blame for her intense happiness and smiles :)
Best Friends




We often smother her with millions of kisses every 2 seconds, so we think the kisses might be to blame for her intense happiness and smiles :)Best Friends

Orrin Jacobson (9 wks) and Brooklyn (7 wks)

Orrin doesnt know what is going on :)
Emily (4.5), Beth (1.5), Brooklyn (6 wks)
2 comments:
fun
love to show Emily and beth where a baby comes from, both naked Emily could touch herself for me while she watch's me touching beth , see how I make her kick and giggle while I rub it for her, I hope by the time I finish beth Emily will be wet so my fingers go in nice and
easy, she giggles, squeals and kicks and as she opens her legs more my fingers go deeper, I pull my fingers out and lick them looking her in the eyes and telling her she tastes soooooooooooo good that I just have to spread her legs and eat her out, I bring her quivering and bucking to orgasm with my tounge
Post a Comment