So on Saturday night we went to the monster truck show at the fairgrounds. I went on amazon.com and got the cutest pink ear protection muffs for Brooklyn so her little itty bitty ears were protected lol
Here is our drowsy baby at the monster truck show :) She was soooo good. She only cried once, and that was because one of the trucks scarred me when it blew up so of course I scarred her.She basically slept the whole time!

Bella, Bud and Ashley's daughter thought Brooklyn was pretty interesting lol. Aren't they both just adorable with their matching ear muffs?!

So Ive been learning how to edit pictures, so Ive been messing around with pictures alot. Like Wyatts picture adove and this one below. This was Kev and I at the monster truck show last night :) Arent we just too cute!!!! I think I look like a gansta thug lol
BUTTERFINGER POPCORN BALLS!!!!!
So I made some popcorn balls today before work. One of the officers just loves these and has been begging me to make them so I thought I'd be nice and make them for his birthday present. They are freaking amazing, Im not gonna lie. Since Im trying to eat a little healthier...ie kill the candy and sweets...I didnt eat a single one :( Oh well. So here is the recipe if you wanna make some. :)
(These are the ones I made today)



2 comments:
Those PINK earmuffs are adorable and so cute on her! You are becoming a pro at editing pictures! Nice job! Those popcorn balls look so yummy! :)
Looks like you guys had fun =) And those popcorn balls look AMAZING!!! Give me a call so we can do a pumpkin picture...that would be fun! Have a good week =)
Post a Comment