Sunday, October 25, 2009

I heart Faces: Halloween

Here is my little tootsie roll :) I took this with my camera phone so Its not fabulous but I think its super cute!!! Love her squishy little cheeks hanging out lol




18 comments:

MRP said...

What a great costume!!! Love it!

Hayley said...

Aaaww, this is just so cute!!!

Cheryle said...

so cute!

Jessica Marie said...

Great photo Summer! She's so stinking cute too! I love her costume!

Gry Offernes said...

Fun picture!

Anonymous said...

She's just as sweet as her costume, isn't she? So cute!

Unknown said...

She is ADORABLE! What a great costume. Cute as can be! Very creative and original! Love your little photo shoot with the pumpkin and the tootsie rolls. Clever!

the monkeys' mama said...

oh it is definitely super cute! I LOVE that costume! great phone camera work, too.

Unknown said...

Awwww!! Love the cheeks! So cute.

AngelaCate said...

Ahh, that is so cute! What a great baby costume!

Natalie said...

So stinkin' cute. Almost eatable :)

Tara said...

Very Cute! Love the costume. I just gave one of those away over at my blog. LOL Have a fun Halloween.

Anonymous said...

Nom! Nom! Very Cute!!

WendysPhotos said...

What a cute costume and cute setting!

Unknown said...

I love all the tootsie rolls! :-) cute costume!!!

Terrie Farrell said...

cute indeed!

Mamí♥Picture said...

Aww how cute!
L☺VE♥IT!!!
Have a Great Day!
~Rocío a.k.a."Mamí♥Picture"
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Anonymous said...

What a sweet photo! Such a cutie.

Related Posts with Thumbnails