
I found this website http://www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com/ . The have weekly photo challenges and I thought this sounded like so much fun to do since I absolutely LOVE taking pictures!
This week the photo challenge is "Favorite Things".
My favorite things at the moment:
1) My little family :)
My favorite things at the moment:
1) My little family :)
I love how my husband absolutely adores our daughter...oh and me :)2) My baby girl

She is so perfect! I just love her!
3) My dog....who has intense separation anxiety :)

Dale often puts his head on the side of the bed like this when he wants some lovin' lol
4) Adorable baby cries lol

Not the annoying loud cries, the cute just getting mad cries :) love them!!!
These are some of my favorite things :) Enjoy!
4 comments:
Beautiful shots of your favorite things. Your lil' one is so cute :D
Isn't family just THE BEST?! Such cute pictures of your loves and favorites!
Great pictures! :)
Oh...I use picnik.com as my photo editor. It's so much easier to use then all those fancy shmancy software! I pay the 1 time yearly fee, which is CHEAP for the Premium. The basic is free, but it's so much fun to use! You should give it a try! :)
Post a Comment