Friday, October 2, 2009

We're Back!

So I quit blogging for a while because I didnt have internet and a so non interesting life, which both are pretty key in the blogging world :) I still dont have internet, which I intend to get very soon! But our life is a whole heck of a lot more interesting!

Welcome Brooklyn Samantha Bartlett!
Brooklyn was born on August 12th at 15:59. It was a long and horrible delivery but so worth it. She is now 7 weeks old, laughing, cooing, sleeping, pooing....everything a baby is supposed to do, right?

She is such a good baby! She sleeps so well at night. She wakes up once a night, very rarely will she wake up twice. We have even had 4 nights that she slept completely through the night! But who's counting? :)
I just started back at work. I love my job so I couldnt imagine not coming back! I also love the adult conversation lol, no garbling and talking like a baby at work for me.
We also just found out that our best friends, Sabrina and Kevin Maki are expecting a little tyke of their own! He or She should be here in May. Sabrina and I both say its a girl and both Kevins say its a boy....we'll see! I hope its a girl so Brooklyn has another girl friend. :)



2 comments:

The Maki Family said...

I think we know better then those boys of ours...but I can't wait to find out!

Jessica Marie said...

I'm so glad you are blogging again! Love your posts and it's so exciting you have something new to blog about...your adorable daughter!

Related Posts with Thumbnails