Cancer Go Away!
By Suzette Lipscomb
"I want to live - I do not want to die
Please protect my baby because I hate to see her cry
I was born to be her mother, born to raise her too
I plan to be here longer at least ‘til she’s a mom too
I want to know her children and be there for them as well
Oh I hate to say it, but you belong in Hell
Cancer stay away, I am stronger than you think
I am with others who believe in the power of pink
All of us together form a very strong bond you’ll see
And you will not beat me but I’m happy to set you free
I have all the power I just need to care for me
Cancer go away from my family"


2 comments:
So stinking adorable! I love her outfit!
lovely photo - what a beautiful crocheted outfit! someone loves her very much :). thanks for sharing with us!
i have my shot posted now, too. feel free to come on over and visit anytime :O)
Post a Comment