So Im pretty crafty :) I made this bow holder for brooklyn. The whole thing is actually over flowing with hair bows, I just wanted to show its purpose with a few bows.

This is my first korker bow Ive ever made! I am pretty impressed with my bow skills for just starting out!!!!

This is the second bow I made her :)

The purple bow I made is just a tad too big for her ity bity head....so we'll wait a couple months then have her wear it
Here is her with her flower head band

And again

And again.....we have 10 diff crocheted headbands and 10 diff flowers to we can mix and match...but I really love the pink flower white the white headband :)

Just thought Id throw this picture in....isnt she sooo freaking cute!!!??!!

Am I creating a girly girl? I dont know....but I love putting her in cute clothes with cute hair things :)
1 comment:
Adorable pictures! She's such a cutie!
Post a Comment