Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Day

Halloween Day was a pretty busy but fun day for the Bartlett Family. I got up bright and early and ran to town while Kev went hunting with my brother Buddy. I got everything I needed to make white chocolate chip pumpkin pie cookies and some homemade potpouri. I will post the recipes soon I swear! The cookies turned out amazingly and our house smells like fall time with the yummy potpouri I made.
The hunting trip was a success for Kev and Buddy. They got a 2x3.
I actually was calling Kev on my way to town, Kev was sitting in a clear cut with Buddy. I was in the middle of telling Kev why I was going to town then CLICK....the jerk freaking hung up on me!!!! I was mad and didnt want to talk to him anymore lol so I texted him and said 'Thanks for hanging up on me jerk....." Halfway to town Kev called me and said 'WE GOT A BUCK!!!!' (I hope the caps and exclamation points show the enthusiasm coming out of this guys mouth.) 'ITS A BIG ONE!!!!!....oh and sorry I hung up on you'. I forgave him obviously :) Here is Brooklyn on her way to see her daddy, uncle and their deer. Note the camo coat with a flower head band. She has a cute tomboy look :)


Kev just looks creepy in this picture

Brooklyn doesnt know what to think of this thing....

Proud father

Buddy and Kev

So for trick or treating we went downtown. Every year between 3 and 5 all the kids can go door to door to all the stores and trick or treat. So we thought it would be fun to bring her trick or treating.......since was all know how much she loves candy :)
Kev with our little tootsie roll

One of my best friends Ashlee and her husband Ron with their two little ones. Molly, the cow and Danielle, dressed as thumbilina..or however you spell that. We tried to have our little ones close together...we got close enough. Molly is 8 months, Brooklyn 2.5 months
Brooklyn snuggling with Rachel
Rachel and her two girls loving on Brooklyn. Beth is a ladybug and Emily is snowwhite. They both go to daycare with brooklyn so they get to see her a lot. Beth loves brooklyn but doesnt like it when Im holding brooklyn and not her lol
FINALLY! Its over lol. The sun was in my eyes so Im all squinty

Brooklyn was entered into the daily astorians costume contest. Everyone can go online and vote for the cutest costume aka Brooklyn as a tootsie roll. I will let eveyone know when and how they can enter and vote.


1 comment:

Jessica Marie said...

Good luck Brooklyn! I hope you win! She's so cute and I love her costume! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails