Monday, November 9, 2009

Brooklyn's Eating Rice Cereal!!!

So as some of you may know, Brooklyn spits up ridiculous amounts. The doctor has put her on Zantac, we have changed formulas a billion times and nothing works. Well Ive been doing alot of research and I found this formula 'Enfamil AR'. Its formula with rice starch in it. Its basically a rice cereal bottle but not as thick and its pre-mixed. To my understanding the rice cereal helps coat the stomach and reduce the acidity causing less spitups....they dont totally stop, just less frequent. Well the first day is was amazing! She maybe spit up a tablespoon for the WHOLE day. Usually she spits up like 3 tablespoons per feeding.
With this success I thought Id introduce rice cereal. Im not introducing it for her to eat for a main meal, I just want to help her tummy and her spitting up. Well, this is the first time she's ever eaten rice cereal and I got it on camera!!!!! :)
Before our feeding...she wasnt pleased, she was hungry
First bite EVER!!!!
Just letting the flavor mingle in her mouth....a little unsure of the texture
hmmmm....guess its not soooo bad
She was so mad I wasnt shoveling it in fast enough!
And here she is happy that she has food lolAnd here she is, passed out from a full tummy lol

My baby girl is growing up :(

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Summmer she is so sweet!! I hope someday I can meet her. I'll finally get vacatin time in January. I has been a long wait! We will definately head to the beach sometime in the next 6 months or so!

Tutus N' Trucks said...

Really?!?!?!?! You'll have to let me know and we can get together! I cant believe its been over a year since Ive seen your pretty little face =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails