Monday, November 9, 2009

I Heart Faces: My Story In 'Thankfulness'

My Story in Thankfulness:
Im sooo thankful for my college roomie of 2 years, Gabi. I miss her so much now that we live 2 hours from eachother :( Graduation day was the best day because I was finally done, but the worst because I had to leave Gabs.....
Im thankful for my dorky dog Dale :) He's a big pain in the toosh, literally lol...but he is so great too! Love him!
Im thankful for my hubby's family
Im thankful for my family
Here we are updated, my mom was taking the picture. New additions! Buddy's wife Andria and my hubby Kev
Im sooooooooooooooooooooo thankful for my baby girl :) I love her soo much!!
Im sooooooooooooooooo thankful for the love of my life :) He is amazing and I dont know what I'd do without my hubby. Love ya babe!

Im also thankful for our jobs but I dont have pictures of us at work...guess thats a good thing, working and not taking pictures lol. I love my job as a 911 dispatcher!!! Its so fun and interesting, sometimes depressing a bit...but still fun. Kev LOVES his job as a diesel mechanic. He just loves working on those log trucks and dump trucks!!!
Hope you enjoy my story :)



5 comments:

Hanging Off The Wire said...

Family is the best thing to be thankful for! Adorable little girl! :)

Jodi Dolbel said...

Wonderful post..... lots to be thankful for.. Beautiful

Marice said...

lovely photos! what wonderful family u got there :)

Unknown said...

What a great post. You are so young and fun and full of life! I just love that : ) And your baby girl is totally adorable : )

Jessica Marie said...

Very sweet post and sweet pictures! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails