Monday, November 16, 2009

My Schnookie =)

Here are some pictures of my 3 month old Schnookie....I cant believe she is 3 months already!!!

Here is what she has accomplished:

♥ talking up a storm
♥ little baby laughs, no big belly laughs yet
♥ She stands for long periods of time with little assistance
♥ She rolls from back to side, not quite all the way over to belly yet
♥ When shes on her tummy she scoots her legs under her with her toosh in the air....early crawler maybe????
♥ She loves toys and her jumperoo with a passion
♥ Basically sleeps all night long, usually from 830ish pm to 630ish am...PRAISE GOD!!!!! Mommy needs her rest! =)
♥ LOVES rice cereal


My little Angel

Playing with her Monkey

She's put a little weight on...I think its all going to her double chin region though =)

Proof that its going to her double chin lol

Watching some 'toons while mom cleans
Daddy's elk he got on Saturday morning while Auntie Tiff was babysitting =) Hope she still wants kids lol
Hope you like the pictures....

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Thanks so much for stopping by and for your sweet comments! Nice elk! My hubby just got back from a deer hunt this week and got a 10 point buck which I hope to post some pictures of later on my blog! I will be MIA for a little while as I have to get my computer in to be fixed. I hope to read some of your blog then and maybe we can get to know one another a bit :)
Your little girls is such a gem! Total sweetie pie. Be commenting again soon :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails