Monday, November 23, 2009

Christmas Leg Warmers

Brooklyn will be 4.5 months at Christmas time so obviously she isnt going to open any presents or really understand the holiday at all. However I still want to buy her a few gifts, I just would feel a little guilty if there wasnt a single christmas present for her under the tree. I know some people who are not or have not bought Christmas presents for their little one on Christmas, because really, the babies have no idea what the heck is going on =) I just HAD too tho. lol. It gives me an excuse to blow some moola on my little schnookie. And yes, my Christmas shopping is done. For the WHOLE family. The Bartletts, Newberrys, baby girl, and Kev...well Kev I still have to pick it up...but he's done. I only bought her a few things and then some small things to throw in her stocking. I figure the grandparents will do some supreme shopping for the little one. Did you or do you plan on buying for your little one? Just curious......am I crazy or what? lol. I dont want to spoil her rotten by getting her new toys all the time so I figured Christmas could be the one day where I do =)

Anyways!! I bought Brooklyn some adorable Leg Warmers off etsy.com. 3 pairs, they are freaking adorable and cant wait for them to get here. However, they are christmas presents so they'll be going in her stocking and she wont be able to wear them before Christmas. That made me a little bummed but oh well. So while I was in Fred Meyers the other day looking for presents for baby Kyler Bartlett (he'll be here in January) I found some Christmas leg warmers!!! I was soooo thrilled! Here Brooklyn is, sporting her super cute, comfy, and warm leg warmers. This was after church. I had her dressed in a super cute jean skirt with the leg warmers underneath but she spit up all over the skirt lol. (Just click on the collage, it'll get bigger)

Below is me and Brookie. She sucks on her hands NON STOP. I have tried to intervene with the binky....i figure breaking the binky habit would be easier than the hand sucking habit in the long run (you cant take her hands away, but you can a binky). Well, she rarely wants the binky now. Its her FREAKING HANDS!!! Its cute I have to admit, but very annoying....annoying because I know Im going to have to try and break this habit when she's older lol. Her Auntie Tiff told me she sucked her hands too, her index and middle fingers to be exact.

Well lookie lookie...Brooklyn sucks on the same fingers 99% of the time. She's a true Bartlett =)

2 comments:

Jessica Marie said...

Those leg warmers are soooooooooooooo cute! I love her adorable hat too! :)

Debra said...

Summer, those leg warmers are adorable on her! What a cutie pie! I always bought christmas presents for my babies too. I mean it just wouldn't feel like christmas without buying and wrapping gifts to put under the tree for them.....SO WHAT...if it really was more for me and the thrill I got from it! lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails